Price: 2500-20000 INR /Piece
Minimum Order Quantity
10 Per Day
Unit of Measure
, , Piece/Pieces
Unit of Price
- An Anchor Bolt is used to attach objects or structures to concrete.
- There are many types of Anchor Bolts all consist of thread end, to which a nut and washer is attached for the external load.
- Anchor Bolts are extensively used on all types of projects, from standard building to dams, bridges, road, power plants etc.
Types of Anchor Bolts we manufacture :
- Straight Anchor Bolt one end threaded or both ends threaded
- J-Type Anchor Bolts
- Nut Welded Anchor Bolts
- L-Type Anchor Bolts 90degree ,120degree ,135degree
- Chemical Anchor, also full threaded stud with one end having 45degree cutting
Product Details :
- Size:Nom Dia : 1/4" to 4" [M12-M100] *Tailor made if required.
- Length: As Per Standard or Up to any Length
- Specification / Standard:ASTM / ASME / BS / DIN / BS EN ISO
- Material:C.S., M.S., Alloy Steel, Ferritic & Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Threads:UNC, 8UN, UNF, Metric Coarse & Fine Series.
- Surface Finish:Self Color, Hot Dip Galvanized, Electro Galvanized, or any other as per order requirement