Spiral Wound Gasket
Spiral Wound Gasket Available in several standard shapes
- SWR:Spiral Wound Metallic Gasket without centering ring
- SCD:Spiral Wound Metallic Gasket with centering device
- SOR:Spiral Wound Metallic Gasket with centering ring. Centering ring made of carbon steel stainless steel and other metals
- SIO:Spiral Wound Metallic Gasket with inner & outer rings. Rings are made of carbon steel stainless steel and other metals
- SIOH:Spiral Wound Metallic Gasket with outer ring supplied with bolt holes and inner rings
- SIR:Spiral Wound Metallic Gasket with inner rings. Rings generally of stainless steel
- ASME/ANSIB16.5:MSS SP44 (ASME B16.47 SERIES A) (AWWA)
- BS 1560, BS10, BS4504:DIN FLANGES, JIS FLANGES
- API 605 (ASME B16.47 SERIES B):FRENCH NF STANDARD
Common filler used in Spiral Wound Gasket
- FILLERS MATERIALS:MAX. WORKING TEMPERATURE
- Phlogopite:350 F Temperature
- Graphite 99.8% purity:1200 C
- Non asbestos:550 C
- PTFE:250 C
- Ceramic:1000 C
Gasket standard Thickness is 2.5 mm to 3.2 mm. Specialized higher thickness will also be available upon request.
Sizes of Spiral wound gasket will be as per international standard or customers requirement.
Inner and Outer ring.
- SS 304/316/316L/321/347