Stud Bolt is manufactured by using superior quality raw material with the best technological innovation. These bolts are fully threaded headless bolts used on Pipeline flanges for joining the pipelines. These bolts are designed with maximum precision as per the demands of modern industry. The main advantage of Stud Bolts over the hex bolts is that they can be tightened from both ends by holding one end with a nut. Further, these are highly appreciated for their long-lasting performance, high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, and design perfection which make them easy to install and use.
Note: The other type of stud bolt is the Engineering Stud which is also known as both end threaded bolts with unthreaded portions in the center.
- Stud Bolts are are fully threaded headless bolts used on Pipeline flanges for joining the pipelines.
- The main advantage of Stud Bolts over the Hex Bolts is that, it can be tightened from both the ends by holding one end with nut.
- The other type of Stud Bolt is the Engineering Stud which is also known as both end threaded bolt with unthreaded portion in the center.
Product Details :
- Type:Full threads, Partial Threads, and customized as per requirements.
- Size:Nom Dia: 1/4" to 4" [6-100 mm] *Tailor made if required.
- Length: As Per Standard or Up to any Length
- Specification / Standard:ASTM / ASME / BS / DIN / BS EN ISO
- Material:C.S., M.S., Alloy Steel, Ferritic & Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Threads:UNC, 8UN, UNF, Metric Coarse & Fine Series.
- Surface Finish:Self Color, Hot Dip Galvanized, Electro Galvanized, Di-Chromate , P.T.F.E. Coated or any other as per order requirement